Beginning in September Lora and I will be leading a nine week Grow Group, REAL MARRIAGE: The Truth about Sex, Friendship, and Life Together. Whether you are already married or are considering tying the knot, join us on a journey to discern how to have marriages that are full of joy and that glorify God.
- Open to married couples (whether things are going well or horribly or somewhere in between), engaged couples, and singles considering marriage.
- Wednesday night sessions in the Light of Christ sanctuary from 6:30 – 7:30 PM.
- Bring your dinner at 6 PM for additional, optional fellowship.
- Dates: September 12, 19, 26, October 3, 10, 17, 24, November 7, 14.
- DVD and book-based curriculum.
- Weekly group discussion, encouragement, and support.
- Weekly “homework” includes 1-1 guided conversations with your spouse, personal reflection, and reading 20 pages a week.
- Scheduled date nights out.
- Cost is $23 (includes one $15 book and one $8 participant guide).
- Couples might want to purchase an additional participant guide.
- Childcare will be provided.
The deadline to register is September 2. Sign up on Sunday or contact the church office at 980-355-0637 or firstname.lastname@example.org.